Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here I go!

I really wanna blog about my weigh loss journey except I don't want people I know to see it until after I lose all this weight!!!!! Or are at least on my way! So I made all my followers inactive and will reactivate later when I've made some progress! I have started and failed so many times and I want this to be the last time so I want to record it!

Here's what I've got going. I'm making better food choices. I REALLY REALLY need to go back to counting calories on my lose it app on my phone. I'm gonna work on that this week. I started a boot camp last week and I am doing couch to 5k. I signed up to run a 5k on Mothers Day with a friend from work called Run Like a Mother (how great is that!) It has alway always always been my goal to run a 5k but I never seem to be able to accomplish it! Here's hoping this time I will!

Ok here's the before pics!






I will be taking new pics every 10 lbs! I need to see the progress!

Starting weight 209. Oh my Bob! Over 200 sorry to see that again!!! I was 207 at last weigh in. I weigh in every Friday with our employee health coach at work and will post my weight each week. I am gonna have Tristin measure me this week so I can keep track of that as well.

I am doing this fun thing I saw on pinterest to keep track of pounds lost in a visual way.

Just two sad little marbles right now but hopefully more soon!

I've also set up some rewards for myself:
1. an hour massge when I get under 200
2. a hair cut and color when I reach 185
3. new bras and panties at 160

My goals for this week:
1. Track my calories on lose it app
2. Go to boot camp 3 times
3. Couch to 5k 3 times

I know this girls is still in here somewhere under a few squishy layers of FAT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment