Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things are starting to move!

Sooooooo........ I know this is way way way TMI but we're talking about a cleanse here right? I was thinking maybe it wasn't working because I hadn't well, ya know cleansed. Well let me tell yeah, not an issue anymore. I am clean as a whistle!!

Today was not very exciting food wise. I had an Advocare meal replacement shake for breakfast. It was vanilla and I threw some frozen berries in the blender with 8 oz of water. Lunch was leftovers from last night and it was still great even warmed up! Same snacks AGAIN! I'm not bored of it yet. I won't be having an apple tomorrow though because Tyson's eating the last one right now! Maybe celery and PB instead? Here's where I got super lazy. Kids ate out because it's church night and I really didn't feel like cooking just for me so I just had carrots and hummus.

I had a really really crappy evening. When I came home the first thing I did was open the fridge. I would like to think that if there was something unhealthy in there I would have had the strength to pass it up. The truth is I don't know. The good thing is I don't have to find out because this house is stocked with healthy food choices! It's the small things my friends!

I hate to post with no pictures but I'm using Kiley's iPad so I'll have to make up for it with something fabulous tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment