Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday FAIL!

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I blew it big time this week.

 
Thank you, Dr. Phil. It's' true!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and I was right back to 224. Everything I had lost right back on! Let me tell you why.
 
It started very innocently with a work luncheon last Thursday. I picked out all the bread and just ate the sandwich innards. Had the fruit and stayed away from the dessert. I couldn't decide how to log it so the reasonable thing to do was go eat Mexican food for dinner. WAIT!!! WHAT THE CRAP???? Then I had to put on a luncheon at work on Friday. Right before lunch this very rude women was very well rude and so I decided to punish her by eating all the bad stuff at the luncheon. WAIT!!! WHAT THE CRAP AGAIN???? I was so mad at myself after lunch that I decided to skip dinner. So guess what? I woke up STARVING! My darling niece requested donuts for breakfast Saturday morning and Aunt Sarah aims to please. I ate a few million donuts because thats what good Aunts do! We spent the day at Kiley's dance recital and I ate nachos from the concession stand.
Is she not the cutest???



That night was Tyson cross country banquet and by this point I was so out of control that I ate everything that wasn't nailed down!!!! It was a very long night and the last three hours were spent watching the teenagers dance. I LOVE TO DANCE! I was given strict warnings not to step foot on the dance floor. Doesn't Tyson know nobody puts baby in the corner!!!!!! My table was right in front of the candy bar so needless to say, we became well aquainted.
Cross Country Rookie of the Year!!!
 
I ended the week on Sunday with a chili lunch at Mom's and a fajita dinner at church. It was a bad bad bad food week!
 
All I can do is put my big very friggin big girl panties on and get back to it. I don't want to be this weight. I am physically miserable! I was at an all day work thing on Thursday and I truly could not sit comfortably. It was hard to cross my legs. I know what to do, I know what to do, I know what to do. I just have to do it.
 
Check out my fellow bloggers who are participating in Weigh-In Wednesday. I hope they had a better week then I did!
 
 
 button

                         

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I started losing weight september 2012. I am 5'5 and starting weight was 224 lbs. I am now 172 lbs. my goal is 160lbs. It can be done! My advice is to carry healthy snack, journal about your choices each day, and most importantly learn to make healthier choices at restaraunts or parties. Dont let anything throw you off track. If you fail once, simply move on!

    ReplyDelete