Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day fifteen - Faithfulness

Yesterday was a rough day. Not for me personally but several tragic things happened to people around me. Someone I go to church with lost her baby, a teenager was shot and killed in a gang related incident, and a 16 yr old drowned trying to save his 8 yr old sister from drowning. I can't imagine the pain these parents are experiencing. My heart breaks for them. I have no answers as to why these things happen. But I do know that God is still God. He will never leave us or forsake us. He is faithful.

Lord,
Let Tyson grow to be a man who is faithful to you. Above all else, God, let his heart belong to you. When times come, and they surely will, where Tyson doesn't know the answer to his question why, let his faithfulness in your remain steadfast.
Amen

I think that about sums it up. I want Tyson to be faithful to his wife, his children, his job but more than anything to God. When he is a man completely faithful and fully sold out to God the rest will fall in to place.

I am praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment