Sunday, April 15, 2012

On the run......

It's 11:39 and I'm still trying to get everything I need to accomplished before tomorrow and the week officially starts!

I ran SIX minutes in a row today. My new record! Someday that's going to say I ran six MILES in a row. When I got done with the couch to 5k for today I felt so pumped up! Lots of positive self talk going on. I really reminded myself that someday I will be able to have a piece of pumpkin pie or pepperoni pizza but that time is not right now. I have to stay focused and get this weight off! When I am at my goal weight and maintaining I will treat myself from time to time but not now. Did I mention I lost the receipt to that dang bridesmaids dress and so now I REALLY have to get down a size before June 23!

Here's what I'm eating tomorrow.
Breakfast oatmeal and blueberries
Lunch ww tv dinner cut up veggies and protein ranch
Dinner veggie burger and fruit
Snacks string cheese and almonds

I'm about to make this protein ranch it is:

1 cup Dannon Oikos plain nonfat greek yogurt
1 packet hidden valley ranch (dre
ssing, not dip)
1/2 cup 1% milk
I hope it tastes good!

Goals for the week:
Count calories
Couch to 5k
Start Jillian Shred!

Ok. I gotta get this stuff done so I can go to sleep! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment